Monday, March 7, 2016

Trapped Adelie Penguins


Easy Blog Photo
My class is done with reading Mr. Popper's Penguins and it was really good. With Mr. M, we read an article and watched a video about Adelie penguin's natural habitat being effected by an iceberg. These penguins are dying. So that made me change my thinking to that they should live in captivity because there could be people who could go and help them and save them. If penguins lived in captivity, a person could just go to the store and get food for them like shrimp or fish instead of those penguins waddling over 120 km to get food so I just think that people could go to the store and get food for them. So that is my idea! Now I'm going on to my talking about the end off the story about Mr. Poppers Penguins they went to take the Penguins to Antartica. And that's All!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment