Monday, March 7, 2016

The Adelie Penguins Are Endangered


Easy Blog Photo
The Adelie penguins are endangered. The penguins have to walk 120km just to get food. A lot of the penguins have died on the long journey. An iceberg has hit their natural habitat and it has made it impossible for them to get into the water and to get food. 150,000 penguins have died over the journey to be exact. At the end of the book I put my thinking closer to natural habitat. But now that I have seen and heard about this iceberg effecting the penguins, I don't think they should be in their natural habitat and they should be in a zoo. This book was so good and it was very fun and funny to read. I think Mrs. Popper, Mr. Popper, Janie and Bill are all really silly. I loved this book. The hard part is thinking about the terrible things happening in their natural habitat.
By: Rebekah T.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you said about "the hard part." Unfortunately there are no easy answers.

    ReplyDelete