Monday, March 7, 2016

Almost Extinct


Easy Blog Photo
Before I do my post it's really sad that 150,000 penguins died and they will have to waddle 120km to open water. Back to Tug-Of-War, as you know I was on the side of captivity for Tug-Of-War...I am switching to Natural Habitat so the Penguins can roam free. At the end of Mr. Popper's Penguins the Penguins went back to their own home. That's probably the best thing to do. But I could be half and half with Tug-Of-War. Thing's can happen like icebergs shifting and soon they could be extinct. At first when we where about in the middle of Mr. Popper's Penguins I thought they should stay in captivity but after we finished the book I thought they should go back to Natural Habitat. That iceberg was there for 5 years! Scientists predict that the penguin colony could be gone by 2026. That's 20 years! What can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment