Sunday, February 21, 2016

OH NO JAIL TIME!!!!!!!


Easy Blog Photo
Ok, now Mr. Popper and his penguins are in jail! Now the penguins are in jail because one penguin and Mr. Swenson seal were playing together on stage! And they weren't supposed to! Mr. Swenson called the police because it was his theater. Now they are in jail and are hungry and overheating and it's not good. I moved my pin to natural habitat. The penguins are overheating and it's not good. There was a picture in the book that the penguins and Mr. Popper were in there cell. Two penguins were even hiding under Mr. Popper's feet. Mr.Popper was sitting depressed on the cold, hard bed. The penguins looked sick like VERY sick! Imagine if you were one of the penguins, you would be very sick, and very ill, and most importantly very very sad. So of course I moved mine to natural habitat. Most people did anyway. Well, I can't wait to read the rest of the book! I am SO exited to read more and write more and make more blogs of my thinking. Well, on till next time, bye!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I remember having read Mr. Popper's Penguins when I was a kid under the advice of my father. We went to the movie together when it came out and we were both unimpressed... Just one more example that the books are better than the movies.

    It is important to understand how many plants or animals require specific things to live that different environments/ecosystems may not have. I think we often forget this because humans are so good at adapting to new environments. Actually, we are really very good at changing the environment to suit ourselves.

    Mr. C
    NoelTigers.com
    Comments4Kids.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrible how Mr. Popper and the penguins are in jail. Is there a way for anyone to bail them out of jail?

    ReplyDelete